Satechi’s gorgeous new Mac mini stand doubles as a 6-in-1 hub with USB-C
Accessory maker Satechi today launched a gorgeous new aluminum stand for Apple’s Mac mini that doubles as a practical six-in-one hub that connects to your computer’s USB-C.
The Type-C Aluminum Stand & Hub turns your Mac mini from 2018 or later into a portable workstation. As a cool perk, it brings back some of the missing ports to your computer, like older USB ports, memory card readers and more.
Here’s Satechi’s pitch:
First of its kind, the Type-C Aluminum Stand & Hub elevates and transforms your Mac mini into a powerful, surprisingly compact workstation. Equipped with a USB-C data port, three USB-A 3.0 ports, micro/SD card readers and a 3.5mm headphone jack port, to provide convenient access to your peripherals.
Watch Satechi’s cool product video embedded below.
Here’s the full list of ports you get:
- 1x USB-C port for data transfer (up to 5 Gbps, no charge support)
- 3x USB 3.0 ports (up to 5 Gbps each)
- 1x micro and SD card readers (up to 104 Mbps)
- 1x 3.5mm headphone jack port
All of these ports are conveniently placed on the front of this beautiful stand for quick hassle-free access. As we’ve come to expect from Satechi, the stand’s elegant design looks like a natural extension of your Mac mini and its footprint helps maximize your desk space.
As a bonus, this accessory features built-in air vents which were designed to help regulate temperature and encourage airflow when connecting multiple devices to your Mac mini.
Check out the list of key features included ahead.
- Patent pending: The first of its kind to function as both a stand and USB hub for your 2018 and later Mac mini computer, all using a single USB Type-C connection.
- 6-in-1 expansion ports: Features an USB-C data port, three USB 3.0 ports, micro/SD card reader and a 3.5mm headphone jack port for convenient access to your peripherals.
- Built-in air vents: Equipped with built-in air vents to help regulate temperature and encourage air flow when connecting multiple devices to your 2018 Mac mini model.
- Sleek, elegant design: Designed to feel like a natural extension of your Mac mini with an elegant, brushed finish and matching space gray aluminum alloy.
- Compatibility: Supports Mac mini with Type-C ports (2018 and later models). The accessory does not support 2017 and older Mac mini computers.
What do you think about this new accessory from Satechi?
Let us know in the comments down below.
Source link: https://www.idownloadblog.com/2019/11/19/satechi-mac-mini-stand-usb-c-hub/