Tips, tricks, customizations for your new HomePod
Now that we’ve had some time to play with the HomePod, we’ve compiled all the best tips, tricks, and customizations. Learn a workaround for setting multiple timers, how to add songs to the Up Next queue, and much more in our hands-on video.
If you were lucky enough to pick up an Apple HomePod (or two), then you are probably wondering what you should know.
In our video, we cover some of the best ways to get the most out of the HomePod.
Included is how to:
- Use Touch controls instead of Siri
- Mute Siri within the Home app
- Use reminders instead of multiple timers
- Set alarms in the Home app
- Protect your Apple Music “For You” section
- Use it with your Apple TV
- Allow others to play music to your HomePod
- Password protect AirPlay access
- Use Sound Check to be sure all songs play at the same volume
- Use shared Up Next queue for other users
- Protect privacy by turning off personal requests (Messages, Reminders, and Notes)
- Listen to news and podcasts at different paces
Which of these is your favorite tip or customization? Let us know down in the comments, and feel free to share your own!
Source link: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2018/02/13/tips-tricks-customizations-for-your-new-homepod/